Our client in Boulder, CO is looking for a Virtual Reality Developer for a project thru mid-April 2019.
This role will be critical to implementing a state of the art virtual environment to test the impact of new user interfaces on tasks performed within the VR environment including the following:
- developing professional scenarios leveraging existing commercially available VR engines such as Unity or Unreal.
- setting up and maintaining the VR and personal computer (PC) hardware and software that supports the test environment and shall train staff in the use of the systems upon implementation and each upgrade.
- provide technical information on new development in the VR industry that could improve the technical effectiveness or cost efficiency of the project.
Core requirements are:
- Experience working with C# software on 3D VR development platform
- Extensive experience in 3D graphics, including optimizing 3D performance in games and/or related applications
- Responsible for creating large-scale interactive 3D applications
- Experience with Unity or Unreal
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not offer sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Founded in 1997 and based in Denver/Stapleton, Protiro, Inc. is a woman-owned consulting firm with a long history of providing scientific, technical, research, engineering, information technology (IT), human resource, project management and administrative professionals. Protiro, Inc. has provided professional services to a variety of industries and governmental agencies across the United States.