Our client in Golden, CO is seeking a full stack senior software engineer to join an Agile development team responsible for building applications to enable security technology capabilities with cloud services and mobile devices.
The ideal candidate should have proven experience building high quality, .NET Web applications and Web services using the latest technologies. This role plays an important role in the definition and development of applications that are leveraged extensively throughout the Allegion web, mobile and desktop product portfolios.
This role will:
- Be responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, evaluating, and documenting new application development on .Net, Azure, and/or AWS platforms.
- Serve as an active member of a highly skilled and motivated Agile development team
- Work with agile/scrum team to deliver solutions on time and at high quality that conform to user story acceptance criteria.
- Work closely with product teams and product management to understand requirements and translate them to elegant implementation.
- Design and implement elegant, highly quality mobile applications with a perfect customer experience
- Interface with overseas counterparts frequently to resolve issues.
- Conduct peer reviews for code and design.Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree (EE or CS preferred)
- Master's degree is an advantage
- Experience building resilient cloud solutions on AWS and/or Azure
- 7+ years .Net development experience (C# is a must)
- Have developed with other coding languages (and are open to learning more)
- Solid understanding of software design patterns
- Experienced with Agile/scrum development processes and methodologies
- Comfortable producing documentation of design
- Champion in quality; unit test, integration testing, functional testing and system testing
- Experience in DevOps; automated builds, deployments, environment monitoring
- Have supported production systems to some degree in the past
- Solid understanding of techniques to achieve high quality and robust designs
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Experience with building a scalable system that interacts reliably with mobile, web and/or systems via secure web services
- Good system level debugging skills are a mustDesired Skills
- IoT experience
- Experience or understanding with node.js
- Have worked with firmware and systems engineering teams
- Mobile development experience
- Web development experience
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. This position does not offer sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Founded in 1997 and based in Denver/Stapleton, Protiro, Inc. is a woman-owned consulting firm with a long history of providing scientific, technical, research, engineering, information technology (IT), human resource, project management and administrative professionals. Protiro, Inc. has provided professional services to a variety of industries and governmental agencies across the United States.
Please visit us at www.protiro.com.